eXECUTIVE DIRECTOR Position
The Geneva Chamber Board of Directors is currently seeking to fill the position of
Executive Director for the Geneva Chamber of Commerce.
We believe the addition of this position to our current team is necessary in fulfilling our commitment as a Board, Members and the Community to provide strong leadership to the business community, promote business growth and development, publicize the community
and attract new business, residents and visitors to the area.
To assist us in identifying the ideal candidate for this position, we are asking our Membership
for recommendations of qualified candidates that may have an interest in this opportunity.
The position will be part time (25-30 hours/week) and the ideal candidate will meet or exceed
the following qualifications:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully recruit and manage volunteers.
- Experience in event and vendor management.
- Must be able to work independently while establishing and meeting multiple deadlines.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office products, Google Docs and Quickbooks.
- Experience in effective - social media promotions and electronic communications.
- A professional, positive attitude with exemplary customer service is a must.
- Associates Degree or higher preferred.
Inquiries and requests for a complete job description may be submitted
We hope to begin the interview process no later than November 1st, 2018.
cONTACT us here
Learn more about Fast-Growing Geneva
Copyright 2018 Geneva Chamber of Commerce. Designed by Mustang Media, Inc.